Target projects for the Co-operative to fund should have the following five attributes:
- The client needs energy during daylight hours for at least 5 days a week
- The building or location has roof space suitable for solar panels
- The site / building is on the electricity grid or has capacity to be on the grid
- The client has electricity bills between $6000 and $60,000 per annum
- The project is a locally-owned business or community organisation
There may be circumstances where projects that do not have all attributes may be considered.
Below are past projects been supported by the Solar Harvest Cooperative:
If you have a suggestion as to what Solar Harvest should support, feel free to nominate a project.